OUR BABY!!!

Name: Elias Matthew Clarke
Birthday: July 28th, 2010
Time: 11:11am
Weight: 9 lbs. 1 oz.
Length: 19 and 1/2 inches
Hospital: Crouse Irving Memorial, Syracuse, NY

Babies make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.







Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still Waiting...

Just a quick update:

We called the Perinatal Center yesterday to see if our results were in. They were not. They said to call Friday if we have not heard by then. However, we have an appointment on Friday morning at 10:15 for another Level II ultrasound, so if we don't hear by Thursday night, I guess there is little point in calling Friday morning. I am fully expecting to have to wait the rest of this week out.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you. Hoping you're not feeling too tense. Daryl's away this weekend but I'll be around at least some of the time, so let me know how I can help. Tell the kids I said hello and I love them. I'm thinking about them too!

    ReplyDelete