OUR BABY!!!

Name: Elias Matthew Clarke
Birthday: July 28th, 2010
Time: 11:11am
Weight: 9 lbs. 1 oz.
Length: 19 and 1/2 inches
Hospital: Crouse Irving Memorial, Syracuse, NY

Babies make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.







Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Upcoming Dates

I am going to continue updating this blog as we go, though my entries may be few and far between until he is born.

The Perinatal Center called me this morning with appointment dates and times for us.

They are as follows:

APRIL 27th - Ultrasound at 10:00, Follow-up with Dr. at 11:30, Fetal Echocardiogram at 1:00.

MAY 12th - Pediatric Surgeon Consult at 10:30.

And can I just say, I am SO EXCITED for Spring Break! I can't wait! It will be so nice to spend time at home, relaxing! Hope everyone has a happy, healthy holiday!

1 comment: